Re: [ezjail] Multiple IPs?

On Sat, 14 Mar 2009, Philipp Wuensche wrote:

Charles Sprickman wrote:
Hello,

I finally found an archive of this list, and noticed that recently there
was a bit of a "roadmap" discussion.

One thing that I'd love to see now that 7.2 will be officially getting
support for this is the ability to bind multiple IPs to a jail.  I
currently don't see any way to do that with the ezjail scripts.

ezjail-admin create myjail.blub.com 10.1.1.1,10.1.1.2,10.1.1.3

Damn!  I didn't even realize you could do that...

What if I'm doing a fairly large number of IPs like that and I want to move one from one jail to another? Is there an "easy" way to do that?

Thanks,

Charles

No spaces allowed between comma and IP-addresses!

greetings,
philipp