Re: [ezjail] Mailing list archive running again

ezmlm-www is quite simple and efficient. The only thing I dislike is the search function. The resulting display for a search is pretty unruly. Meaning, hard to get an accurate field of results for fairly specific searches. The results appear in no chronological order and also without most relevant first. The archive by month/year without searching is quite nicely
setup though.

Heya Matt!

--
Robert Clemens
robert AT solidsolutions DOT net

Matt Simerson wrote:

You might have a look at http://ezmlm-www.sourceforge.net/

It works quite well and you can set it up to index whenever you want. I have mine set to index nightly via cron, which is quite sufficient for the search function and way more frequent than google refreshes.

Matt