Re: [ezjail] Mailing list archive running again

You might have a look at http://ezmlm-www.sourceforge.net/

It works quite well and you can set it up to index whenever you want. I have mine set to index nightly via cron, which is quite sufficient for the search function and way more frequent than google refreshes.

Matt