Re: [ezjail] Problem with "archive" command in 3.0b

Michael Scheidell wrote:

Doug Poland wrote:

Is this archive/restore functionality mature? I hit stumbling blocks at every step.

I used it to to archive (originally created on ezjail 2.x)

I did notice that I had to have a pretty complete basejail for it to work.

Hmmmm, I have full jail as well, recently updated to 7.1-RELEASE. Perhaps it has something to do with my hack in ezjail-admin? I changed pax ustar to pax cpio. It's tough on the bleeding edge...

Doug