Re: [ezjail] Problem with "archive" command in 3.0b

Doug Poland wrote:

Is this archive/restore functionality mature?  I hit stumbling blocks at every step.

I used it to to archive (originally created on ezjail 2.x)

I did notice that I had to have a pretty complete basejail for it to work.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
> | SECNAP Network Security Corporation
  • Certified SNORT Integrator
  • King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
  • Information Security Award 2008, Info Security Products Guide
  • CRN Magazine Top 40 Emerging Security Vendors
  • Finalist 2009 Network Products Guide Hot Companies

This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap®.
For Information please see www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/