cvs build, ustar and posix and freebsd 6.4

seems freebsd 6.4 doesn't support the -x posix format:

ezjail-admin archive comprehensive.cc
pax: Unknown -x format: posix
pax: Known -x formats are: bcpio cpio sv4cpio sv4crc tar ustar

(and, yes, I found this because I had a jail with a 16GB sql file and ustar won't do 16gb, so, released version of ezjail-admin archive would not do it either!)

trying cpio now.

--
Michael Scheidell, CTO
Phone: 561-999-5000, x 1259
> | SECNAP Network Security Corporation
  • Certified SNORT Integrator
  • King of Spam Filters, SC Magazine 2008
  • Information Security Award 2008, Info Security Products Guide
  • CRN Magazine Top 40 Emerging Security Vendors
  • Finalist 2009 Network Products Guide Hot Companies

This email has been scanned and certified safe by SpammerTrap®.
For Information please see www.secnap.com/products/spammertrap/