Re: [ezjail] Problem with "archive" command in 3.0b

I believe I ran into that before.
Maybe instead of storing the info about the archive in the filename there might need to be a .txt file associated with the
archive that contains all relevant info.

--
Robert Clemens

Doug Poland wrote:
Hello,

I'm running ezjail 3.0b on i386 7.1-RELEASE and am having issues with the "archive" command.

When I attempt to backup my jails using archive, I get an error message similar to:

pax: File name too long for ustar \
prop.ezjail-myjail_com-200901311450.31-hostname.example.com-7.1_RELEASE_p2-i386

(note: I've obfuscated the above error message slighty)

It then tells me there was an error and suggests I delete the archive.
It would be awesome if this command actually worked. Is there a work-around or a patch available?