Re: [ezjail] flavours pitfall

Philipp Wuensche schreef:
Of course, I have my 'make' problem solved now, but I still want my
custom skeleton files... I guess I have no other option then to put them
in the basejail, right? All ezjails will then have to same skeleton
files, regardless of flavour, but I guess I can live with that...
What about /usr/local/share? Should be the correct path for third-party
stuff you add to your freebsd system.
You're absolutely correct! I didn't notice yet that there is also a skel/ directory under /usr/local/share. Thanks, that will be a much nicer solution then putting my dot files in the basejail :)

Michiel