Re: [ezjail] Archive/Restore: File name too long for ustar format

Ok, no problem! At least now I don't have to wonder anymore why you didn't reply to me at all :)

Michiel

Dirk Engling wrote:
Michiel Detailleur wrote:

I'm gonna bump this question if you guys don't mind :)

Please tell me if the problem is not clear or if I should give more
information. I'm willing to help test anything you want me too!

Ouh, sorry, thank you for your report, I missed you mails completely
after trying out a new mail filtering setup.

I'll come back to you soon.

Michiel Detailleur
Medewerker Webtoepassingen

Scouts en Gidsen Vlaanderen vzw