Man page missing information about 'ezjail-admin update -u'

Hi,

The man page doesn't give any information about updating the basejail with freebsd-update (I discovered this feature via the ezjail homepage).

Does this new ezjail 3.0 feature also mean that if I install the basejail via 'ezjail-admin install' and update it via 'ezjail-admin update -u', I have no need for /usr/src anymore? Thus saving me from having to deal with cvsup/csup and freeing a good 400MB from the host system! That would absolutly rock and allow to deploy a basic host system with jails even faster!

Michiel

--
Michiel Detailleur
Medewerker Webtoepassingen