Re: [ezjail] typo in yesterday's cvs version (or do we 'installword'?)

George Hartzell wrote:

my ezjail-admin upgrade -b failed, complaining it couldn't
installword.  I'm grateful, 'cuz word is reallly the last thing I
wanted installed on that machine.

It should probably be 'installworld', right....

*PHEW* thank you! You saved us all a lot of dependency troubles here! Imaging what would have happened, DOS, Vista, Service Packs, Personal Firewall Upgrades, SerialZ and a cute blonde secretary using it in our office... uhmm, wait :)

  erdgeist