Re: [ezjail] ezjail 3.0 is coming soon (now really!)

Fred Condo wrote:

[: missing ]
[: missing ]
[: unexpected operator
Error: Archive does not contain a valid ezjail properties file.

Thank you for testing. I encountered that problem, too after sending my mail and trying out ezjail on a fresh vmware. Its a bug whose fix I just hadn't committed. The fix is in CVS now.

Finally, I'd like to volunteer to do a final edit on the manpage to fix some minor issues with English grammar.

This is good news, being a nativ German engineer I'm half expected to produce funny English. Still, providing understandable man pages, is a desirable value in itself.

Regards and thanks,

  erdgeist