Re: [ezjail] ezjail 3.0 is coming soon (now really!)

This is a fantastic set of upgrades to ezjail, which is my single most used sysadmin utility. I think, however, that I don't understand how archive & restore are meant to work. I did this sequence:

ezjail-admin update -ip
ezjail-admin create -f default j100.quinn.com 127.0.0.100
ezjail-admin start
ezjail-admin stop
ezjail-admin archive j100.quinn.com
ezjail-admin delete -w j100.quinn.com
ezjail-admin restore j100_quinn_com-200807091000.18.tar.gz

resulting in this output:

[: missing ]
[: missing ]
[: unexpected operator
Error: Archive does not contain a valid ezjail properties file.

Output of uname -a (sanitized a bit):
FreeBSD XXX.quinn.com 7.0-RELEASE-p2 FreeBSD 7.0-RELEASE-p2 #0: Wed Jul 2 23:04:14 PDT 2008 fred AT XXX.quinn DOT com:/usr/obj/usr/src/sys/ GENERIC i386

Finally, I'd like to volunteer to do a final edit on the manpage to fix some minor issues with English grammar.

--
Fred Condo <fcondo AT quinn DOT com> 415-296-9000 x204 http://quinn.com
Quinn Interactive, Inc. Building better websites for over a decade.