Ezjail basejail(s)

Hi Dirk,

First, I'd like to say thanks for ezjail. I appreciate the features and support.

I have a few systems which I run - including development, testing, and production. I'm wondering if there is a parameter which can be used in the config to change the basejail - or do another similar mount - so that I can separate (and potentially automatically version) system administration from the user data respectively?

Heard of something similar to this done some clever way?

-Nathan