dialog4ports

I had a problem installing apache22 in a jail on FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE. The port dialog4ports wouldn't install (sorry, didn't save the output but it's pretty unmistakeable). apache22 will continue to install despite the error, but you can't configure options and even if you don't want to it's pretty aggravating that something is broken. "make config" won't work at all.

A workaround is to, while still logged into the jail:

cd /usr/ports/ports-mgmt/dialog4ports-static

make install clean

ln -s /usr/local/bin/dialog4ports-static /usr/local/bin/dialog4ports

Apache will now install as advertized.

I have a feeling I'm missing something basic, but I couldn't find anything on the web.

Regards,

Eric