Re: [ezjail] OpenVPN in a FreeBSD jail

On 2013-08-28 10:23, Philipp Wuensche wrote:
Dan Langille wrote:
Are you running OpenVPN in a FreeBSD 9.1 jail?

If so, I want to talk to you. The docs i have found are from 2011, and things have changed.

The main issue I have now is tun0 disappearing when OpenVPN stops, but I have OpenVPN running (but untested).

I'd like to learn more from someone who already has this running.

I have solved this with the usage of jaildaemon and a small script that
recreates the tun0 config inside the hostsystem when the openvpn
rc-script is run inside the jail.

Oh?

Please elaborate.

--