Re: [ezjail] simple image files for jails

According to John Ratliff on Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 03:32:05PM +0000:
> If it matters, I am using FreeBSD 9.1 Release with ezjail 3.3. It's a dual-cpu Pentium 4 Xeon with 4 GB RAM (32-bit, so that's maxed). I don't know much about ZFS, but I think this server is not suited for it (memory and cpu limitations).

Some people say that they run ZFS on 32-bit system, I've never managed to get one stable enough for anything.  Too bad, the space issue is more or less a non-issue with ZFS.

--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto AT keltia DOT net
In memoriam to Ondine, our 2nd child: http://ondine.keltia.net/