Re: [ezjail] per jail security parameters

According to kaltheat AT googlemail DOT com on Tue, Jul 30, 2013 at 04:47:55PM +0200:
> I tried to set the jail-parameter-variable in the jail-configuration-file
> under /usr/local/etc/ezjail. No success.

A suggestion I got from the freebsd-jail list is to use sysutils/jail2 instead of the regular /etc/rc.d/jail file.  It makes use of the new /etc/jail.conf.  Have not tried it yet.

--
Ollivier ROBERT -=- FreeBSD: The Power to Serve! -=- roberto AT keltia DOT net
In memoriam to Ondine, our 2nd child: http://ondine.keltia.net/