[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
per jail security parameters
- To: <ezjail AT erdgeist DOT org>
- Subject: per jail security parameters
- From: kaltheat <kaltheat AT googlemail DOT com>
- Date: Mon, 29 Jul 2013 09:17:50 +0200
- Delivered-to: mailing list ezjail AT erdgeist DOT org
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=zapps768; d=zoho.com; h=date:from:to:message-id:subject:mime-version:content-type:user-agent:sender; b=tZ5E156n/eLSnlxMVNuu1JC6sNgy5XgVBiwzR/K4dbwIrpYjIji6i0Yprifx2eK4GjdJNLXVMG0w GunFHTQs14cEY5DTITqIWRTgedqPT5+2yZPvOLTGIK28A85IChM8
- Sender: kaltheat AT zoho DOT com
- User-agent: Zoho Mail
I'm searching for something that is AFAIK not documented anywhere.
I want to use per jail security parameters (introduced to FreeBSD 9.1 ?). For example I want to allow raw sockets to a single jail and not to all jails of a jail-host (which was the old way I think). From what I've seen so far it should be possible if one uses base-systems jail-rc-script along with jail.conf. But how can I use it with ezjail?