Re: [ezjail] Migrate repository to Github

On 21.07.13 09:13, T.Nomura wrote:

> Mr.Engling

Dear Mr. Nomura,

> I hope migrate repository from svn to Github.

ezjail has been maintained in an CVS repository from the very beginning
and I plan on keeping it that way, at least until the FreeBSD base
system is capable of checking out git repositories.

If it was not, I would depend on the git port on a vanilla FreeBSD
system before I could install the HEAD of ezjail. This would be very
inconvenient when developing.

> I think come many users and developer.

How do you think users and developers would really benefit?