Re: [ezjail] ezjail userland out of date with host

On 16.06.13 08:44, Kelly Martin wrote:

> The one trick I haven't figured out yet is a reliable way to determine
> what version of userland is in the base jail.

Well, this is the hard part. ezjail just doesn't know, either.

I could just take a note somewhere what the installed version is. OTOH
you can always upgrade the basejail first, then the source version is
identical to the one in the host and the destination version you know off.