Processing jail pseudo-parameters

Hi to all. I'm using ezjail 3.3 on FreeBSD RELENG_9_1.

I'm trying to assign a specific parameter to a single jail (for example, the "allow.raw_sockets"). I was believing that I only need to write it in the line "export jail_jailname_parameters=" of the file /usr/local/etc/ezjail/jailname, but it does not seem to work.

I read the file /etc/rc.d/jail, and it does not seem able to process the jail_jailname_parameters variable, thus I'm wondering if I missed something... or it is a "work-in-progress" feature?

TIA

Andrew