patch for adding packages

I'm using ezjail 3.3on FreeBSD 9.1-RELEASE.

I found that packages were not being added to the system.  I commented out these lines from  ezjail.flavour (which gets installed to /etc/rc.d in the jail):

  [ -d /pkg ] && PACKAGESITE=file:// pkg_add /pkg/*
  rm -rf /pkg

Then I started the jail manually, and ran the above commands as root. I did not save the results, but the code was trying to fetch packages.

I changed the code to:

  [ -d /pkg ] && pkg_add /pkg/*

But then only some of the packages were being installed.

This works; all packages are installed:

[ -d /pkg ] && cd /pkg && pkg_add /pkg/*
rm -rf /pkg

Hope this helps.

--
Dan Langille - http://langille.org