Re: [ezjail] Install Fails, unable to update

On Sun, Dec 9, 2012 at 3:21 PM, Glen Barber <glen.j.barber AT gmail DOT com> wrote:
On Sun, Dec 09, 2012 at 03:14:09PM -0500, jake mailinglistemail wrote:
> Hi EZJail List,
>   I have a silly question.  I have tried a few times to run "# ezjail-admin
> install" which fails due to the restructuring of the FTP site.
>
> To fix this I have run "# ezjail-admin update -p -i" multiple times, which
> I'm not quite sure if its doing what I think its doing.
>
> Anyway, right now I *think* I'm running 3.0.  I've tried going through the
> archives and all the forums that I could find with no luck.

You should update your ezjail installation, since 3.2 is available.

You can check the version you are running with 'ezjail-admin version'.

Glen

Hi Glen,
  Ok, so I was correct in saying that I am running 3.0.  '$ ezjail-admin version' outputs v3.0.

How do I update correctly? it as I guess '# ezjail-admin update -p -i' isn't working. Or Do I have to run it a bunch of times....

Thank you
Jake