Feature Request: Allow flavour to modify files outside of jail

Title: Feature Request:  Allow flavour to modify files outside of jail

First off, apologies if this is already possible.  If that is the case, please just point & laugh and then let me know how  ;)

I would love to be able to include script in my flavour that runs at jail creation time, not jail first start.  The intent is to make modifications to the main system.

My use case:

Flavour specific entries in /etc/fstab.$ezjail_safename  The ability to have different mounts come in based on flavor/jail name etc.

I suspect in other environments there would be other uses for this.

Tia,

ben