creating basejail, when no direct internet connection?

Hi,

how do you install the base-jail with no direct internet-connection?

I tried to give it the ISO-image, the mounted ISO-image, but I get:

(hostname </root>) 0 # ezjail-admin install -m -p -h
"file:///mnt"                                                                                                                                                                                                [15:58]
[: -ge: unexpected operator [: -ge: unexpected operator
[: -ge: unexpected operator
[: -ge: unexpected operator
cd: //mnt/base: No such file or directory
Error: Could not cd to /mnt.

Any ideas?

This is 9.1RC2.

Rainer