Re: [ezjail] ezjail - Postgresql - Shared Memory

Dante,

Am 05.10.2012 um 20:49 schrieb "Dante Peter Lee" <danlee AT start DOT no>:

> Phillip: You rock my buddy, seems you are the hero i needed to save my world (jail) ;)
>
> Thanks it worked with removing JAILNAME in rc.conf file and running that sysctl -w command :)

odd, since that's pretty much the same what Matt suggested before me (didn't see his post before I posted myself).
It should still work without the jail_sysvipc_allow line in rc.conf (as ezjail doesn't read that if I'm not mistaken) as long as you have the
security.jail.sysvipc_allowed=1 in /etc/sysctl.conf and reboot.

Philip