Re: [ezjail] ezjail - Postgresql - Shared Memory

Yes Matt i did reboot alot of time after changes i made just to be sure of that everything gets started properly.

-----Original Message----- From: Matt Simerson
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2012 6:20 PM
To: ezjail AT erdgeist DOT org
Subject: Re: [ezjail] ezjail - Postgresql - Shared Memory

On Oct 5, 2012, at 9:14 AM, "Dante Peter Lee" <danlee AT start DOT no> wrote:

I then added in host system /etc/sysctl.conf following line: security.jail.sysvipc_allowed=1 and in the jail config

The contents of /etc/sysctl.conf are only applied when the system boots. Did you manually apply that (sysctl security.jail.sysvipc_allowed=1) or reboot so that change took effect?

Matt

i added export jail_JAILNAME_sysvipc_allow="YES" and after that in the /etc/rc.conf i added jail_JAILNAME_sysvipc_allow="YES" and then i restarted that jail, logged in tryied to run postgresql but still the same issue when i run the initd -D command it comes up with the error of Shared Memory.

Since Freebsd Diary only covers for build in jail system and not for ezjail, my question is how can i fix this issue for ezjail??

Sincerly

Dante