dirname: not found

Hi,

I have a couple of questions if anyone has the time to reply..( i have looked through the man pages, honest)

1) How often do people update their basejails, in general my systems are updated daily, but my jailed systems fall behind in versions as i don't run update -ip on every jail every day
(there are often ports updates every day)

Is there an ezjail-admin update -p where only the ports are updated (which happens daily) as opposed to building a new world

2)
From ezjail-admin update -ip

>/usr/src/include/../sys/conf/newvers.sh: dirname: not found

i have to manually edit this file fairly regularly to give dirname and touch full paths ( at which point the update works)

Is this just me?

thanks
Paul.

<snip>
install-info --quiet --defsection=Miscellaneous --defentry= info.info /var/data/jails/fulljail/usr/share/info/dir install-info --quiet --defsection=Miscellaneous --defentry= info-stnd.info /var/data/jails/fulljail/usr/share/info/dir install-info --quiet --defsection=Miscellaneous --defentry= texinfo.info /var/data/jails/fulljail/usr/share/info/dir install -o root -g wheel -m 444 info.info.gz info-stnd.info.gz texinfo.info.gz /var/data/jails/fulljail/usr/share/info
===> include (install)
creating osreldate.h from newvers.sh
/usr/src/include/../sys/conf/newvers.sh: dirname: not found
*** Error code 127

Stop in /usr/src/include.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
*** Error code 1

Stop in /usr/src.
Error: The command 'make installworld' failed.
  Refer to the error report(s) above.

--

-------------------------
Paul Macdonald