ezjail-admin update -b doesn't find FreeBSD source tree - possible bug in ezJail 3.2.2?

Hello,

the command:

	ezjail_admin update -b

responds with an error message on my system:

	root@s1> ezjail-admin update -b
	Error: Cannot find your copy of the FreeBSD source tree in .
  	  Consider using 'ezjail-admin install' to create the base jail from
          an ftp server.

Opposite to the message, the FreeBSD source tree is installed under /usr/src
and the respective path is set in /usr/local/etc/ezjail.conf (ezjail_sourcetree).

I have another system with ezJail 3.1 which works fine with the same settings and
drilled down the problem with diff of ezjail_admin version 3.1 vs. 3.2.2.
It looks like that 3.2.2 within the  #### ezjail-admin UPDATE ##### section
unsets a couple of variables but never assigns them again. Thats why the
later:

	 else
    		# Bump the user for some of the most common errors
    		[ -d "${ezjail_sourcetree}" ] || exerr "Error: Cannot find your copy of the FreeBSD source tree in ${ezjail_sourcetree}.\n  Consider using '${ezjail_admin} install' to create the base jail from an ftp server."

exits with the error.

In 3.1 only the following variables were unset:
	ezjail_provideports
	ezjail_installaction

In 3.2.2 now the following variables were unset:
	ezjail_provideports
	ezjail_installaction
	ezjail_osversion_source
	ezjail_osversion_destination
	** ezjail_sourcetree **

Is there anything I am doing wrong, or is this a bug to be fixed?

Thanks for your time and kind regards,
Matthias

--
Matthias Petermann <matthias AT d2ux DOT net>