Re: [ezjail] Multiple basejail

On Thu, Jun 14, 2012 at 01:11:40PM +0200, Uroš Gruber wrote:
> Hi,
>
> is there a way to handle multiple basejail and somehow tell
> ezjail-admin to use other than basejail folder? I would like to
> have more basejails avaliable because some of them needs to be
> striped to the minimum. Some useful functionality for this have
> qjail but there is a lot of ezjail stuff missing.

What I do is set ezjail_jailbase in ezjail.conf, install with
ezjail-admin, and set per-jail basejail nullfs mountpoints in
/etc/fstab.jailname on the host machine.

An easier way if you are using zfs is take a snapshot of basejail,
and zfs send -> zfs recv to a new dataset, make modifications, etc.

Glen