Re: [ezjail] Multiple basejail

Let me put it this way. On the system we have a bunch of system jails and using full basejail makes sense.
But then we have some userjails where we don't want all the binaries for users. Then we have flavours when we setup all the other non base stuff user need. For example jail user can only use bin files for running tasks like creating files and folders, viewing, editing etc. But no ssh, no system tools. Such minimum basejail we build from sources and then run a script to remove some stuff from it. Inside jail everything is readonly, but home folder is only read/write (no execute).

I hope this make more clear of why we need this.

regards

Uros