Multiple basejail

Hi,

is there a way to handle multiple basejail and somehow tell ezjail-admin to use other than basejail folder? I would like to have more basejails avaliable because some of them needs to be striped to the minimum. Some useful functionality for this have qjail but there is a lot of ezjail stuff missing.

One way I can make this work for the moment is heaving two or more ezjail-admin files where I change path for basejail. Didn't try but It might work.

Regards

Uros