cpuset parameter broken on 9-STABLE?

Hi,

While we're talking about bugs in 9-STABLE, I think the cpuset parameter
is slightly broken on 9-STABLE r234489.. I have one jail that runs
processes on all CPUs, but is only granted 2 CPUs in the ezjail
config. I already checked for spelling-errors abd couldn't find any.
Then, on another jail, all processes run on CPU 1 and 5 as expected,
except for one sshd process. I can't recall this having happened before,
but it might not even be related to 9-STABLE at all..

Best regards,

Moritz