Re: [ezjail] start/stop script broken on latest 9-STABLE

On 2012-05-24 20:48, Dirk Engling wrote:
On 24.05.12 21:11, Mike Jakubik wrote:

Latest 9-STABLE has introduced some changes that break the ezjail rc
script. On bootup it fails to start, but when i log in via ssh and
manually start it, it works. However i am unable to shut them down
afterwards.

*sigh* Thanks for the heads up. I am in Poland with little internet
until next week. Then I will take a look into that.

There is already a patch for this at the freebsd stable mailing list, it fixes the problem, no need to make any changes in ezjail.
Enjoy Poland! My country of birth :)