Re: [ezjail] Problem creating/starting jails

On 05.04.12 20:20, Mike Jakubik wrote:

> jls: unknown parameter: host
> jls: unknown parameter: host

This is strange, possibly an odd expansion occured on an not properly
quoted .* in my regex, I fixed that in CVS, could you please retry?

> # /usr/local/etc/rc.d/ezjail start
>  ezjailConfiguring jails:.
> Starting jails: cannot start jail "web":

Can you please paste the content of /usr/local/etc/ezjail/web ? Do you
have other jails that might share an IP address with the web jail? Most
commonly a "cannot start jail" happens for IP address collisions.

  erdgeist