Re: [ezjail] stty: stdin isn't a terminal

On 22/2/2012 10:49 μμ, Jorge R Constenla wrote:
Hi,

I noticed that in the jail log file ( /var/log/jail_XXXX_console.log )
appears:
"stty: stdin isn't a terminal"

What does this mean? Any Ideas?

FreeBSD 9.0 + ezjail-3.2.1_1

Hello,

I get similar messages when I try run a program that manipulates the tty (like screen) while logged in a jail using "ezjail-admin console jailname".

Regards,
Panagiotis

--
Panagiotis J. Christias    Network Management Center
p.christias AT noc.ntua DOT gr    National Technical Univ. of Athens, GREECE