Re: [ezjail] ezjail-admin install bug on amd64

On Tue, 22 Apr 2008, Alexandros Kosiaris wrote:

I 'd be happy to. Just tell me what you want me to do, and i 'll get on it.

Well, just going through the man pages and pointing out mistakes or missing documentation of features and details that are new to the CVS version of ezjail would be a good start.

If you notice any bugs or obiously missing features or stupid annoyances, also just report them here.

Then, of course, I should have built a test suite a long time ago that check all options in ezjail-admin und sees if everything behaves as intended. I think, I'll get onto that soon.