Re: [ezjail] jail upgrade: mergemaster?

Catalin Miclaus wrote:
Hello Jeff,

Since you are trying using mergemaster I will assume you already did a
'make buildworld & make installworld'.
In this case I would use 'ezjail-admin update -i' to update basejail.
Of course, be sure none of jails is running during update.

Yes, I did build from source and learned by executing mergemaster against basejail it's not required since it found no differences. Also, I always shutdown the jails prior to performing 'ezjail-admin update -i', it's basically the step I perform after doing my 'installworld'.

   Thanks!

   - Jeff