Re: [ezjail] ezjail-admin install from alternate src/obj?

You can give setting TARGET when building from src.  I have never
actually tried this, but you may have luck with it....

Try  two source trees (one for the host, one for the jails).

Right before make world, you could try moving away your old src and obj
tree:
 cd /usr && mv src src.amd64 && mv obj obj.amd64
then moving your 32 bit into place
 mv src.i386 src && mkdir obj
Finally, build:
 cd src && make TARGET=i386  buildworld

When you are done with the jails, mv your src and obj trees out of the
way if you need to update the host.

Rudy