Re: [ezjail] socket not configured

/etc/sysctl.conf only takes effect at reboot. Run sysctl manually and set it.

# sysctl security.jail.allow_raw_sockets=1

Matt

On Feb 28, 2008, at 2:46 PM, Dave wrote:

Hello,
I'm running ezjail on a 6.2 box. I've got a jail that i'm trying to get ldap ssh and pam authentication working. I'm getting an error socket not configured. I remember this as an issue with jails and i have to explicitly allow rawsockets, i thought that was in the host system's /etc/sysctl.conf file? I have in there:

security.jail.allow_raw_sockets=1

  Some urgency!
Thanks.
Dave.