ezjail-admin install from alternate src/obj?

Hi,

There seems to now be official support for running 32 bit jails on a 64 bit host. We're currently doing this and quite happy with it (in our case it's to allow jail portability between i386 and amd64 boxes).

What I've been doing so far is simply nfs mounting 32 bit /usr/src and /usr/obj on the host when updating the basejail.

I did experiment at some point with pointing to an alternate src tree, but as I recall that didn't really work out very well due to the right /usr/obj not being found (this was an installworld-only install, ie: "-i").

Any ideas on how to support mixed arches with ezjail going forward?

Thanks,

Charles