Re: [ezjail] ezjail with zfs bug report

On Jul 28, 2010, at 9:42, Philipp Wuensche wrote:

> Ask Bjørn Hansen wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Small bug (I think):
>>
>> The zfs create commands in ezjail-admin doesn't seem to use the ezjail_jailbase configuration -- the relevant command (around like 265) is:
>>
>> 	/sbin/zfs create -p ${ezjail_jailzfs}/basejail
>>
>> (however the basejail is still copied to $ezjail_jailbase)
>
> It does:

Hi Philipp,

I'm not entirely sure what you are saying -- so let me elaborate a little:

For line 18 where it's setup: Yes, that's the default; it can be set to something else in the configuration.

As you showed the basejail path is hardcoded on some lines (when the ZFS is created) -- but when the copying of the base jail actually happens it does pay attention to the configuration.

 - ask