error reporting bug?

Hello,

I made the mistake of creating a new jail with an IP that was already in use by another jail. Woops! Here's the error I got when I tried to start the new jail:

  # /usr/local/etc/rc.d/ezjail.sh start vhost2
  Configuring jails:.
  Starting jails: cannot start jail "vhost2":
  .
  #

Not very informative. I eventually tried to start the jail by hand and got a more helpful error:

  # jail /usr/jails/vhost2 vhost2 10.0.0.42 /bin/sh
  jail: IPv4 addresses clash

Shouldn't that error by passed back to the user?

	- H