Re: [ezjail] How to start without rc setting?

Roy Will wrote:
> i removed the line: ezjail_enable="YES" in the /etc/rc.conf,
> but can not start my jails with: /usr/local/etc/rc.d/ezjail.sh start .

if you examine that script I think you'll find it uses the rc.subr
functions (?) - in that case ${name}_enable="YES" is usually required.

> Also, if  ezjail_enable="YES"  is added, and i want to config which
> jails can be started automatically and which jails can not, how to ?

check the man page for ezjail-admin's "config" argument.

from  ezjail-admin(1)

  You can prevent an ezjail from being run at system start
  by  the  "-r norun" option and reenable it by "-r run".