Re: [ezjail] patch: ezjail-admin install -S/-M bug fix

>>unless I am doing something wrong it looks like the -S and -M options >> in "ezjail-admin install" fail to work properly. See attached patch.

>I think that ezjail-admin:943 does the trick:

I installed the ezjail port on Freebsd 8.0 and have same problem. I have no idea what you are trying to say with your reply "ezjail-admin:943 does the trick:". All I know for sure is the version of ezjail in the freebsd ports has this bug.

When is the patch going to be applied or your own fix applied?