Re: [ezjail] /pkg not found

i want to add these pkgs when creating a new jail: libtool, libiconv,
gettext, gmake, vim, etc., so in my /data/jails/flavours/myflavour/ ,
need i add a dir 'pkg'  and
put these packges into the dir?  i thought the 'rm -rf /pkg' will
delete the /pkg of the flavour when the first creating...

btw, is it a good idea to install vim-lite in the basejail for shared
by all jails?

Another question: why need another copy of ports tree in each jail?
for example,
 /data/jails/basejail/usr/ports/  is a copy,
and /data/jails/www/basejail/usr/ports/  is another copy.
i thought /data/jails/basejail/usr/ports are shared by all jails...