Re: [ezjail] Upgrading Jail / delete-old

On 03.04.10 07:42, Nicola Tiling wrote:

I've update my basesystem from 6.4 to FreeBSD 7.3. Also I upgrade my basejail to 7.3 with "ezjail-admin upgrade -i".
Everything works fine, but I wonder how I can delete old stuff in the basejail. For the system I do:

I've been planning of just letting the basejail grow, since you never know what software in the jail depends on. Older jails have been built by older templates (newjail) and may require parts and libraries that are deemed unnecessary otherwise.

If there is a nice solution to that problem, I am happy to hear it.

  erdgeist