Re: [ezjail] patch: ezjail-admin install -S/-M bug fix

Dirk Engling wrote:
On 31.03.10 08:21, Panagiotis Christias wrote:

unless I am doing something wrong it looks like the -S and -M options in
"ezjail-admin install" fail to work properly. See attached patch.

I think that ezjail-admin:943 does the trick:

for pkg in ${ezjail_basesystem} ${ezjail_installmanpages} ${ezjail_installsources}; do

doesn't it? I currently can't verify it, since I'm still in South America and only back on 15th.

Will fetch and extract/install under $ezjail_jailfull but the subsequent ezjail_splitworld will not run if $ezjail_basesystem is not defined. Also the ZFS parts of ezjail_splitworld make the assumption that base also gets installed during the procedure which is not true when using -M or -S. Finally, sources, if installed separately, require an extra 'mkdir -p $ezjail_jailfull/usr/src'.

Regards,
Panagiotis

--
Panagiotis J. Christias    Network Management Center
p.christias AT noc.ntua DOT gr    National Technical Univ. of Athens, GREECE