Re: [ezjail] Multiple flavours and version 3.1

Dirk Engling wrote:
> On 08.02.10 18:23, Dirk Engling wrote:
>
>> I'd also like to finally finish in and release version 3.1, so if you
>> have any last remarks, want to test any new feature listed in
>
> Having waited 17 months since 3.0 came out, I think it's time now to get
> ezjail 3.1 kiwi edition out of the door.
>
> Thanks for all the feedback so far, I'm looking forward to implement
> more exciting features in the future.

I have one last bug: when restoring an archive while having a default
flavour set, ezjail-admin stops while saying that you can't apply a
flavour when restoring a jail.

Using -f '' works around this.

Found it yesterday and haven't had time to fix this. :-/

greetings,
cryx