Re: [ezjail] install 60 jails

I use 5 servers. (Xeon 8MBL2 2.40GHz  1066MHz, 4G RAM, 500G SATA)
I run 12 Jails per server.

I know how can create a Jail but my question is:
What is the easy way to install programs like apache, qmail etc.. and update the 60 jails ?
One by one?

If you know some documentation, will be appreciated.

Thanks in advance